This Application collects some Personal Data of its Users.
Personal data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Various types of data for communication of information from the customer.
Various types of data that allow this Application to process payments via credit card, bank transfer or other tools. Payment data is acquired directly from the payment service provider requested without being processed in any way by this Application. Some of these services may also allow the scheduled sending of messages to the User, such as emails containing invoices or payment-related notifications.
Google Analytics with anonymized IP
Various types of data that allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and serve to keep track of User behavior. Google uses Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other Google services. Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize ads within its advertising network. This Google Analytics integration makes your IP address anonymous. Anonymization works by shortening the IP address of the Users within the borders of the European Union Member States or other countries participating in the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the IP address will be sent to Google servers and shortened within the United States.
Google Site Search
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and interact with them. In the event that a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if Users do not use the service, it may collect traffic data relating to the pages on which it is installed.
Involve Group S.r.l.
VAT number: 03955390137
Data Controller's email address: email@example.com
Types of Data collected
Modes and place of processing of the collected Data
The Controller adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or destruction of Personal Data. The processing is carried out using computer and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the indicated purposes. In addition to the Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the Data, also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Controller. An updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: In some jurisdictions, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the need for the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object ("opt-out") to such processing. However, this does not apply if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or the exercise of public authority vested in the Controller;
- processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller or third parties.
. However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, required by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the Holder's operational offices and at any other location where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, please contact the Data Controller. The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the country in which the User is located. The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data. The User can verify whether any of the transfers just described takes place by reviewing the section of this document on details of the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Data Controller by contacting it at the contact details given at the beginning.
Data are processed and kept for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the performance of that contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Controller.
When processing is based on the User's consent, the Controller may retain Personal Data longer until that consent is revoked. In addition, the Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the expiration of this period the right of access, deletion, rectification and the right to Data portability can no longer be exercised.
Rights of the User
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to the Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
- Revoke consent at any time. The User may revoke the previously expressed consent to the processing of his/her Personal Data.
- Object to the processing of their Data. You may object to the processing of your Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are provided in the section below.
- Access to your Data. You have the right to obtain information about the Data processed by the Data Controller, certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request correction. Users may verify the accuracy of their Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- Obtain restriction of processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the restriction of the processing of its Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than its preservation.
- Obtain the deletion or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of their Data by the Data Controller.
- Receive their Data or have their Data transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his or her Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred unimpeded to another data controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User's consent, a contract to which the User is a party or contractual measures related thereto.
- propose complaint. The User may bring a complaint to the relevant data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details of the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation. Users should note that if their Data were processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without providing any reasons. To find out whether the Data Controller processes Data with direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
To exercise the User's rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Controller indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Holder as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
More information about the treatment
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in court or in the preparatory stages of its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User. The User declares that he/she is aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services it uses may collect system logs, i.e., files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as the User's IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to "Do Not Track" requests
This Application does not support "Do Not Track" requests. To find out whether any third-party services used support them, the User is encouraged to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the changes affect processing whose legal basis is consent, the Owner will re-collect the User's consent, if necessary.
Last modified March 1, 2023.